Goat’s milk soap is an alternative to the commercially manufactured soaps. Most of these soaps contain harsh ingredients such as alcohol that dries the skin. The natural cream in goat’s milk is naturally moisturizing. Goat’s milk has vitamins and minerals that add to the nourishment of your skin. All of the soaps that have been created have the same unique ingredient, fresh goat’s milk (not powdered). Goat’s milk in soap is not all that unique; what makes this soap special is all milk in this soap comes from our goats here at Grandma Kelsey’s Farm. We raise the Nubian Goats on the farm with tender loving care, producing a higher butter fat content than most other dairy goats, making a more luxurious soap.
The size of the soap bars vary from 3 to 6 ounces depending on the soap mold used. Each bar costs $5.00.
In addition to the milk, basic oils such as coconut, olive, and palm play an important part in this luxurious soap. Each bar is air dried a minimum of 30 days to ensure the soap has completely cured for a harder bar that last longer. No animal fats are used in this soap (lard).
Coconut oil is what gives the soap the lather, forming quick bubbles.
Olive oil provides extra moisturizing to the skin.
Palm oil is used for a hard and longer lasting bar.
- Almond Oatmeal Comfort: Perfect for the almond lover. Almond is soothing to the skin and is a very beneficial addition to the soap, and has a wonderful fragrance. Oatmeal soothes dry and itchy skin and is a mild exfoliate.
- Coffee & Cream: Coffee is a good natural deodorizer that neutralizes onion and garlic, making this excellent kitchen soap. A small amount of coffee grounds have been added as an exfoliated. No fragrance has been added to this soap making the coffee smell minimal, if at all noticeable.
- Luxurious Lavender: Lavender is a soothing and relaxing stress reliever. This soap comes with and without dried lavender flowers.
- Vanilla Enjoyment: Vanilla provides a homey feeling.
- Lavender & Vanilla Dream: This soap combines the benefits of both lavender and vanilla. The end result is a relaxing and feeling of well being.
- Rose: The rose fragrance is relaxing. Each bar has been molded into the shape of a rose, and is a wonderful rose color. Perfect addition to any bathroom soap dish.
- Pure & Natural: This soap is perfect for those that have a reaction to added coloring or fragrance. Nothing beyond the basic soap recipe has been added to this soap.
- Springtime Lilac: Lilac is just one of the wonderful fragrances that we associate with the blooming of spring. This soap allows us to keep that special time all year round.
- Minty Peppermint: Peppermint is an invigorating soap. A wonderful soap to wake up to in the morning shower.
- Raspberry Wine: Yes, Raspberry Wine. This soap has the distinct sweet aroma of raspberries slightly fermented. Even those who do not enjoy wine will enjoy this soap.
- Just For Kids: The “Pure & Natural” is also molded into fun designs; fish, frog, lion, and puppy. Since these are smaller bars of soap, the price is $4.00 per bar.
***Please note this soap is not a non-tear formal***
Liquid soap has the same basic oils (coconut, olive, and palm) and goat’s milk as the bar soap.
A 16oz bottle is $8.00
8oz bottle is $5.00
- Tropical Coconut
- Pure & Natural
- Cucumber Melon
- Raspberry Wine
- Vanilla Enjoyment- Felted Soap
Just for the fun of it, this non-scented soap is felted in colorful sheep wool. The felt lathers when the soap becomes wet and works in the same way as a washcloth or scrubby.
Each bar is $6.00
Other Goat Milk Products:
- Gift Basket: Designed to meet individual requests.
- Goat Milk/Beeswax Candles: A blend of goat milk and beeswax that creates an aromatic and colorful candle.
- Goat Milk Lip Balm: The unique quality of goat’s milk, shea butter, beeswax, vitamin E, olive oil, and Apricot oil leaves your lips smooth and soft.
- Goat Milk Lotion: Coming Soon
Our goat’s milk soap is also marketed through Creations by Le:
Be sure to visit this website.